Sunday 29 May 2011

Yay! It’s the Holiday!

I’m sorry for not blogging for a while: I’ve been revising for the end of year tests (Nina probably revises less than I do, but it doesn’t stop her from beating me in almost every subject).

Nina’s gone to the land of the tomatoes (Spain) and so I’m taking over for a bit. If you have anything you want to say to her, write it in the chatbox, and I’ll text it to her in Spanish. The reason why I’m going to text her in Spanish is because she doesn’t do Spanish and I want her to suffer! (Not really, but it seemed like fun).

So prepare for the most boring time in the blog’s existence, because I’ve been stranded with books like “Rave Master” and “Card Captor Sakura”. There is nothing wrong with these mangas, but they are in the wrong category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...