Friday 1 June 2012

I am actually alive!

Sorry for the unplanned hiatus... homework and exams were a bit too much for me.
Anway, here's what I got since my last round-up thing.
I went a little bit overboard at the library. Just a little.
  • The Usual Suspects and Other Cliches
  • How to Sound Clever
  • A Guide to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  • Eats, Sh*tes and Leaves
  • Steampunk! The Anthology
  • Dark War by Tim Waggoner
  • Unrest by Michelle Harrison
  • Birthday manga adaptation by Koji Suzuki
  • Soulless by Gail Carriger (again)
And I also got
From the library sale stand, The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan and Something Wicked this way Comes
From Strange Chemistry, Shift by Kim Curran and Blackwood by Gwena Bond
From Macmillan, What's Up With Jody Barton? by Haley Long
From Liz at Planet Print, Halo by Alexandra Adonnetto and Need by Carrie Ryan
From Jaspirit, Feed by Mira Grant
From Hachette, Dark Lord-the Teenage Years by Jamie Thompson
From Quercus, Taken by Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (anyone want to swap this? I've not read the others in the series...) and Shattered Dreams by Ellie James
Won from Demention(great dystopiany blog), Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman


Yay for that haul
So...sorry for the lack of updates. Had tonnes of stuff to do.
But I'm back this week! Kind of... I've got posts scheduled. Even though I'm in Spain. The logic of this worked out in my head. I'll try and keep in contact as much as I can through the chatbox, email and other things.And when I get back, after I've finished a five page report on Africa, I'll go through everything I've missed. Anyway, bye for now, and have a good week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. The Demon's Lexicon is awesome, one of my favourite characters of all time is in that book. Hope you enjoy it! Unrest sounds great too, and hope you like Need and Halo! Good luck on your report as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...