Wednesday 10 October 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - Dance of the Red Death



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we show off books that we want to read but have not been published yet. 

Title:  Dance of the Red Death
Author:  Bethany Griffin
Release Date: 23rd April 2013
Link to / Summary from Goodreads: Araby Worth’s city is on fire. Her brother is dead. Her best friend could be soon. Her mother is a prisoner, her father is in hiding. And the two boys who stole her heart have both betrayed her. But Araby has found herself, and she is going to fight back. Inspired by one of Edgar Allan Poe’s most compelling stories, “The Masque of the Red Death,” Bethany Griffin has spun two sultry and intricate novels about a young woman who finds herself on the brink of despair but refuses to give in. Decadent masquerades, steamy stolen moments, and sweeping action are set in a city crumbling from neglect and tragedy. A city that seeps into your skin. Dance of the Red Death is the riveting conclusion to the dark and fascinating saga of an unforgettable heroine
Why I want it: I kind of loved Masque. I really love Eggy Ally. I think I’ll enjoy this.  Sadly, it’s a conclusion, but hopefully it’ll be an awesome one! Would it be too much to hope that the cover designer will make matching ones for all of the “rooms”?

What are YOU waiting on this week?

This horror-y Waiting on Wednesday was posted as part of The Month Before Halloween 2012!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. this cover is gorgeous! I still haven't read the first book, even though I have it. But I think I like this cover better than the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover, but I haven't read this one yet. It's definitely on my list, but I haven't quite gotten around to it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read the first one. I had heard mixed reviews about it, but I still think I want to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am drawn to the stunning, beautiful cover of this book that is quite magical. I am definately going to make sure i read this book, because it sounds increadible and something that i would enjoy. What i am i waiting on this week? reading this of course! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...