Sunday 24 February 2013

Books too perfect to review

You know how there's some books that you finish and your reaction is a mix of I love this and I can't deal with this and this has temporarily broken me and  I can't put down in words my utter love for this?


This will be a page with these books on it. I might attempt to do a full post for these, but for the time being, just know that they are awesome. I'll update this page as and when I come across these books. Because there will be more. 


The Fault in our Stars by John Green.



The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky




Pantomime by Laura Lam







6 comments:

  1. Haha this made me laugh and it is SO true! I have far to many books that come into this category!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! With some books, you know no review can do it justice. TFiOS definitely qualifies as one of these...and now you've got me thinking of others I'd put in this category!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I wrote my review for The Fault in Our Stars, I had to add in a few gifs to make it seem longer. I just couldn't put the books awesomeness into words.
    I really need to read Pantomime soon. It sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I so know the feeling. TFIOS is proving to be almost impossible to review... My list, though, would include the Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout, TMI by Cassandra Clare, VA by Richelle Mead and Before I Die by Jenny Downham... I really have to read Pantomine...
    And man do I love the gifs!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes, Lucy and Megan. Pantomime. READ IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...