Sunday 26 May 2013

News-post Textiles edition

I've finished Textiles forever!! Me in my head after exam:
Me actually after exam: "No, I don't need ten minutes. I'll do my Latin now thanks." Which was also ok.

I now have three Latin exams. But I'm less worried about them, so that means I'm back! 

Just in time for Armchair BEA XD  So yes. Looking forwards to hopefully meeting new people. 

I will finally get round to answering emails this week. 

Lisa, Effing Rainbow, has an idea for a week in August where anyone can contribute.  Go check out her blog for details. 

The Bone Season got a  trailer. And it looks very intriguing. And it's also being made into a film, something very easy to envisage. Watch the trailer here



Since my last one of these posts, I have gotten hold of Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller and Rainbow Road by Alex Sanchez from the library. Also, Random House were nice and sent me Doll Bones by Holly Black, and Titan were nice and sent me Deadbeat-What Makes You Stronger by Guy Adams.

I have opened signups for Rainbow Reads. 

Finally, awesomeness of the week. Brodo Swaggins and the Fellowship of the Bling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...